Sunday 7 November 2010

NOVEMBER'S HERE!

Had a great time with my last set of visits. Then I had a busy writing time, working on a tight short story deadline, as well as a lovely half-term break with family.

I popped into HARROGATE LIBRARY too. It's my local library, which had only just moved back into its old-but-renovated home. I'd got quite used to the temporary "office space" library over the last two years, but really like this new one. The roof has had a huge "lantern" put in so the building is full of light and feels very open, which it definitely wasn't before. They open on Sundays now so later today I may pop to change some books.

Bonfire Night is over, so this week I'm looking forward to working in the new Bramhall Learning Centre at RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, and sessions with classes from WESTBROOK LANE SCHOOL, SHARROW PRIMARY SCHOOL, FOLLIFOOT PRIMARY SCHOOL and BELMONT GROSVENOR SCHOOL. See you all - and the lovely trees - soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment