Thursday 24 June 2010

THERE & HERE & THEN SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Last week I was down in London for the Walker Books 30th Birthday party - totally starstruck by all the wonderful writers and illustrators gathered there! Back home for a few days of tax returns from which I've now escaped - hooray! - so I'm happily looking forward to my next two visits.

Tomorrow - Friday - I'm off to MICHAEL SYDDALL PRIMARY SCHOOL, Catterick Village, to meet the children, staff and parents and open their new library. Very much looking forward to it.

The next week I'm visiting the younger children at ALL SAINTS J,I&N School at North Featherstone, near Pontefract. Looking forward to sharing some stories with you!

And thanks to the artists of St Marks Rainbows, Harrogate for their lovely thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment