Monday 21 March 2011

THAT WEEK, THIS WEEK

Had a great and busy time at ASHTREES SCHOOL, Billingham on Thursday 10th March, so thank you to everyone there.

Last week was quieter so I got lots of admin done - as well as some good writing time, so I finished the first draft of a story for an anthology well ahead of deadline.

I had been quite excited waiting for author copies of my two newest Franklin Watts books to arrive - they were due to be published on 10th March - but the parcel has been delayed, so more news on those later, I hope!

Tonight I'm ready and packed for my next and last author visit of the term, to FARFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL, Queensbury, Bradford. Not far, but lots of traffic so a very early start. See you very soon!

Now where's my cocoa and hot water bottle . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment